Sam: Collecting stamps is my hobby.
薩姆:收集郵票是我的業余愛好。
Amy: Collecting dolls is my hobby.
埃米:收集玩具娃娃是我的業余愛好。
Ms Smart: Oh, Tom, is collecting ice cream your hobby?
斯瑪特夫人:哦,湯姆,收集冰淇淋是你的業余愛好嗎?
Teacher: What’s your hobby, Sue?
老師:你的業余愛好是什么,蘇?
Sue: I collect dolls.
蘇:我收集玩具娃娃。
Teacher: Oh! Have you got any dolls from Japan?
老師:哦!你有來自日本的玩具娃娃嗎?
Sue: No, I haven’t. But I’ve got some dolls from China.
蘇:不,我沒有。但是我有一些來自中國的玩具娃娃。
Teacher: Oh, they’re beautiful! What about you, Jack?
老師:哦,它們很漂亮!你呢,杰克?
Jack: Reading is my hobby. I’ve got lots of books.
杰克:閱讀是我的業余愛好。我有很多書。
Teacher: Have you got any picture books?
老師:你有圖畫書嗎?
Jack: No, I haven’t.
杰克:不,我沒有。
Teacher: What’s your hobby, Taotao?
老師:你的業余愛好是什么,濤濤?
Taotao: Flying kites is my hobby. Look! I’ve got some Chinese kites.
濤濤:放風箏是我的業余愛好。看!我有一些中國風箏。
Teacher: Have you got any dragon kites?
老師:你有龍風箏嗎?
Taotao: Yes, this is a dragon kite.
濤濤:有,這是一只龍風箏。
Teacher: What about you, Xiaoxue?
老師:你呢,小雪?
Xiaoxue: I like riding my bicycle. That’s my hobby.
小雪:我喜歡騎自行車。那是我的業余愛好。
Teacher: Have you got any photos of your bicycle?
老師:你有你的自行車的照片嗎?
Xiaoxue: Yes. These are some photos of my new bicycle.
小雪:有。這是一些我的新自行車的照片。
H-O-B-B-I-E-S
H—O—B—B—I—E—S
We all love our hobbies.
我們都喜愛我們的業余愛好。
H-O-B-B-I-E-S
H—O—B—B—I—E—S
We all love our hobbies.
我們都喜愛我們的業余愛好。
Painting, drawing, flying kites,
繪畫、畫畫、放風箏、
Reading, singing and riding bikes.
閱讀、唱歌和騎自行車。
Collecting stamps, dolls and toy cars.
收集郵票、玩具娃娃和玩具小汽車。
Playing games and looking at stars.
玩游戲和看星星。
H-O-B-B-I-E-S
H—O—B—B—I—E—S
We all love our hobbies.
我們都喜愛我們的業余愛好。
H—O—B—B—I—E—S
H—O—B—B—I—E—S
We all love our hobbies.
我們都喜愛我們的業余愛好。