Daming: What toys have you got?
大明:你有什么玩具?
Simon: I’ve got some toy dogs.
西蒙:我有一些玩具狗。
Daming: Oh, it’s not a toy!
大明:哦,它不是一個玩具!
Daming: Do you collect stamps, Simon?
大明:你收集郵票嗎,西蒙?
Simon: Yes, I’ve got lots of stamps. Collecting stamps is my hobby.
西蒙:是的,我有許多郵票。收集郵票是我的業余愛好。
Daming: What are those?
大明:那些是什么?
Simon: These are stamps from Canada. They have got famous people on them.
西蒙:這些是來自加拿大的郵票。在它們上面有名人。
Daming: Have you got any stamps from China?
大明:你有來自中國的郵票嗎?
Simon: Yes, I have. This stamp is from China. And all of these stamps are from China too.
西蒙:是的,我有。這張郵票來自中國。所有這些郵票也都來自中國。
Daming: Oh! These stamps are from my letters!
大明:哦!這些郵票來自我的信!
Simon: That’s right!
西蒙:沒錯!
Simon’s mum: Look, boys! Letters for you!
西蒙的媽媽:看,男孩們!給你們的信!
Daming: Is there a letter for me?
大明:有給我的信嗎?
Simon’s mum: Yes, there is. This letter is from your mother!
西蒙的媽媽:是的,有。這封信來自你媽媽!
Daming: Great! Now you can have another Chinese stamp, Simon.
大明:太好了!現在你可以有另外一張中國郵票了,西蒙。