Amy: Look at this photo. It’s interesting. Who took it?
埃米:看這張照片,它很有趣。誰拍的?
Lingling: My grandpa took it long ago.
玲玲:我外祖父很久以前拍的。
Amy: Oh, It’s old.
埃米:哦,它很古老。
Amy: Do you want to see my photos?
埃米:你想看我的照片嗎?
Lingling: Yes, I’d love to.
玲玲:是的,我很樂意。
Amy: Look at this photo.
埃米:看這張照片。
Lingling: You’re playing with dolls. Do you often play with dolls?
玲玲:你正在玩玩具娃娃。你經常玩玩具娃娃嗎?
Amy: Not really. I stopped a long time ago.
埃米:事實上沒有。我很久以前就不玩了。
Amy: There’s a picture book in this photo. I loved picture books.
埃米:這張照片里有一本圖畫書。我喜歡圖畫書。
Lingling: Do you like reading books now?
玲玲:你現在喜歡讀書嗎?
Amy: Yes, of course. I often read stories.
埃米:是的,當然。我經常讀故事。
Lingling: I like this photo. You’re cleaning your room. Do you often clean your room?
玲玲:我喜歡這張照片。你正在打掃你的房間。你經常打掃你的房間嗎?
Amy: Not very often. Do you?
埃米:不經常打掃。你呢?
Lingling: Yes, I do.
玲玲:是的,我經常打掃。
Lingling: Do you often take photos?
玲玲:你經常拍照嗎?
Amy: Yes, I love taking photos. Do you?
埃米:是的,我喜歡拍照。你呢?
Lingling: No. But Daming has got a good camera. He often takes photos of me. Did he show you his photos in China?
玲玲:不喜歡。但是大明有一個不錯的照相機。他經常給我拍照。他給你看他在中國的照片了嗎?
Amy: Oh yes, he did. And he also took many photos of Sam and me.
埃米:哦,是的,他給我看了。他也給我和薩姆拍了很多照片。