Sunday, 20th September
9月20日,星期日
It was sunny in the morning. Su Hai, Mike, Liu Tao and I went to the park by bike.
早上天氣晴朗。蘇海、邁克、劉濤和我騎自行車去公園了。
There was a parrot show in the park. We saw some interesting parrots.
公園里有鸚鵡展覽。我們看見了一些有趣的鸚鵡。
Then, the weather became windy and cloudy. We flew kites high in the sky.
然后,天氣變得有風和多云。我們放風箏,風箏在天空中飛得很高。
It was time for lunch. We brought some dumplings, some bread and honey and some drinks.
到午餐時間了。我們帶來了一些餃子、一些面包、蜂蜜和一些飲料。
We saw some ants on the bread and honey. There were some bees too. We could not eat our lunch!
我們看到面包和蜂蜜上有一些螞蟻。還有一些蜜蜂。我們不能吃我們的午餐了!
In the afternoon, there were black clouds in the sky. It rained. We were hungry and wet.
在下午,天空中有烏云。下雨了。我們又餓又濕。
What a day!
多么糟糕的一天啊!
Rain, rain, go away
雨,雨,走開
Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day. Little Johnny wants to play. Rain, rain, go away. Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day. Little Johnny wants to play. Rain, rain, go away.
雨,雨,走開。改日再來。小約翰尼想玩耍。雨,雨,走開。雨, 雨,走開。改日再來。小約翰尼想玩耍。雨,雨,走開。
Sam meets Bobby in the park.
薩姆在公園里遇見了博比。
Hi, Bobby.
嗨,博比。
Hi, Sam.
嗨,薩姆。
You look sad. What’s the matter?
你看起來很難過。怎么了?
I lost my new kite.
我的新風箏丟了。
Sam wants to know why.
薩姆想知道為什么。
What happened, Bobby?
出什么事了,博比?
This morning, Tina and I flew my new kite in the park, but it wasn’t windy in the park.
今天早上,蒂娜和我在公園里放我的新風箏,但是公園里沒有風。
What happened then?
然后出什么事了?
We climbed up the hill. It was windy there.
我們爬上了小山。那里有風。
What happened then?
然后出什么事了?
The kite flew high, but it flew too high and we couldn’t hold onto it. It flew away.
風箏飛得很高,但是它飛得太高了,我們不能抓緊它。它飛走了。
Sam laughs.
薩姆笑了。
Is this your kite?
這是你的風箏嗎?
Yes! Why do you have it?
是的!你為什么有它?
I found it near the hill!
我在小山附近發現了它!