The students came back to school after the National Day holiday.
國慶節假期過后,學生們回到了學校。
Mike: Hello, Liu Tao! Where did you go for the holiday? I called you, but you weren’t at home.
邁克:你好,劉濤!你假期去哪里了?我給你打過電話,但是你不在家。
Liu Tao: I went to Shanghai and visited my aunt.
劉濤:我去上海拜訪我姑姑了。
Mike: What did you do there?
邁克:你們在那里做什么了?
Liu Tao: We went to the Bund and visited the Shanghai Museum. I saw many interesting things. How was your holiday, Mike?
劉濤:我們去(上海)外灘了并且參觀上海博物館了。我看見了很多有趣的東西。你的假期怎么樣,邁克?
Mike: It was great fun. Our family went to a farm near Star Lake. We picked some oranges and went fishing.
邁克:它非常有趣。我們全家去了星星湖附近的一個農場。我們摘了一些橘子并且去釣魚了。
Liu Tao: Did you catch any fish?
劉濤:你抓到魚了嗎?
Mike: Yes, I did. I caught a big fish!
邁克:是的,我抓到了。我抓到了一條大魚!
L iu Tao: That’s great. Why did you call me?
劉濤:那太棒了。你為什么給我打電話?
Mike: Because I wanted to give you the fish.
邁克:因為我想要把魚給你。
Liu Tao: Where’s the fish now?
劉濤:現在魚在哪里?
Mike: I ate it!
邁克:我吃了它!
It is time for dinner. Bobby comes home late.
到晚餐時間了。博比回家晚了。
Where did you go, Bobby?
你去哪里了,博比?
I was in the park. We had a fashion show there.
我在公園里。我們在那里舉辦了一場時裝表演。
Tina loves beautiful clothes. She is excited about the show.
蒂娜喜愛漂亮的衣服。她對這個表演感到很興奮。
Wow, I love fashion shows. What did you wear, Bobby?
哇,我喜愛時裝表演。你穿什么了,博比?
I wore a paper T-shirt and paper shorts.
我穿了紙制的T恤衫和紙制的短褲。
Ha! Ha! That’s cool. What great fun!
哈!哈!那很酷。多么有趣啊!
Tina asks Bobby about Sam.
蒂娜問博比關于薩姆的情況。
Did Sam wear paper clothes too?
薩姆也穿紙制的衣服了嗎?
No. He wore a lot of bottles.
不。他穿了很多瓶子。
Wow, that’s interesting!
哇,那很有趣!
Tina asks about the show.
蒂娜問了關于表演的情況。
Did the show go well?
表演進展順利嗎?
It was wonderful at first, but then there was heavy rain.
開始很精彩,但是后來下了大雨。
Oh, that’s too bad!
哦,那太糟糕了!