Mike, Helen and Tim are at a shopping centre.
邁克、海倫和蒂姆在一個購物中心。
Mike: Be careful, Tim!
邁克:小心,蒂姆!
Helen: Can you see the sign?
海倫:你能看見那個標識嗎?
Tim: What does it mean?
蒂姆:它是什么意思?
Helen: It means the floor is wet.
海倫:它的意思是小心地滑。
Then, they see a juice shop.
然后,他們看見一家果汁店。
Helen: Do you want some juice?
海倫:你們想要一些果汁嗎?
Mike & Tim: Yes, please.
邁克和蒂姆:好的,麻煩了。
Tim: Here’s a sign. What does it mean, Mike?
蒂姆:這是一個標識。它是什么意思,邁克?
Mike: It means you can’t litter here.
邁克:它的意思是你不能在這里亂扔垃圾。
There is a bookshop. Helen wants to go in.
有一家書店。海倫想要進入。
Mike: You can’t take your juice into the shop, Helen.
邁克:你不能把你的果汁帶入店里,海倫。
Tim: Can you see that sign? It means you can’t eat or drink there.
蒂姆:你能看見那個標識嗎?它的意思是你不能在那里飲食。
Helen: I’m sorry.
海倫:我很抱歉。
Now they are eating some noodles in a restaurant.
現在他們正在一家飯店里吃面條。
Helen: Is someone smoking? I can smell it.
海倫:有人正在吸煙嗎?我能聞到煙味。
Tim: Please don’t smoke here. Can you see that sign? It means you can’t smoke here.
蒂姆:請不要在這里吸煙。你能看見那個標識嗎?它的意思是你不能在這里吸煙。
Man: OK. Sorry!
男人:好的。抱歉!
Bobby and Sam are on an outing in the forest. It is time for lunch. Bobby feels tired and hungry.
博比和薩姆在森林里遠足。到午餐時間了。博比感到又累又餓。
What are you doing, Bobby?
你正在做什么,博比?
I’m looking for my bananas. I brought some for lunch.
我正在找我的香蕉。我帶了一些作為午餐。
Bobby gives Sam a banana.
博比給薩姆一根香蕉。
Do you want one, Sam? It’s sweet.
你想要一根香蕉嗎,薩姆?它很甜。
Thanks, Bobby.
謝謝,博比。
Bobby and Sam walk on. They find a sign on a tree.
博比和薩姆繼續走路。他們在一棵樹上發現一個標識。
Look, Bobby. There’s a sign.
看,博比。有一個標識。
What does it mean?
它是什么意思?
It means we can’t eat bananas here.
它的意思是我們不能在這里吃香蕉。
Why?
為什么?
Then, they see a lot of monkeys around them. They are looking at Bobby’s bananas.
然后,他們看見在他們周圍有許多猴子。它們正在看著博比的香蕉。
I know why we shouldn’t eat bananas here!
我知道為什么我們不應該在這里吃香蕉了!