Chinese New Year is coming. Su Hai gets an email from her e-friend Anna in Hong Kong.
春節就要到了。蘇海收到來自她的香港網友安娜的一封電子郵件。
Dear Su Hai,
親愛的蘇海:
How are you? It’s going to be Chinese New Year next week. I’m very excited!
你好嗎?下周就要到春節了。我非常興奮!
Tomorrow, my family and I are going to buy some new clothes and food. Then, in the evening, we’re going to make some cakes and tangyuan.
明天,我和我的家人將要買一些新衣服和食物。然后,我們將要在晚上做一些蛋糕和湯圓。
On Chinese New Year’s Eve, we’re going to have dinner with my grandparents, my aunt and uncle and my cousin. Then, we’re going to buy some flowers.
在除夕,我們將要和我外祖父母、我嬸嬸、叔叔和我堂兄吃晚餐。然后,我們將要買一些花。
On Chinese New Year’s Day, my parents are going to give me red packets. Then, we’re going to watch a lion dance in the afternoon.
在大年初一,我父母將要給我紅包。然后,我們將要在下午觀看舞獅。
On the second day of Chinese New Year, we’re going to watch fireworks in the evening.
在大年初二,我們將要在晚上觀看煙花表演。
What are you going to do at Chinese New Year?
你將要在春節做什么?
Love, Anna
愛你的安娜
It is Chinese New Year’s Eve. Bobby’s mum is cooking dumplings in the kitchen.
今天是除夕,博比的媽媽正在廚房里煮餃子。
Yummy!
好吃!
Bobby and Tina get red packets after dinner.
博比和蒂娜晚餐后得到紅包。
Look, Tina. I have a red packet. I’m rich now.
看,蒂娜。我有一個紅包。我現在很富有。
I have a red packet too.
我也有一個紅包。
Bobby and Tina are talking about their plans for Chinese New Year’s Day.
博比和蒂娜正在談論他們大年初一的計劃。
What are we going to do tomorrow?
我們明天將要做什么?
We’re going to see Aunt Alice in the morning and watch fireworks in the evening.
我們將要在上午看望艾麗斯姨母并且在晚上觀看煙花表演。
Hooray!
好極了!
Bobby and Tina are watching fireworks.
博比和蒂娜正在觀看煙花表演。
What a nice cake!
多么漂亮的一個蛋糕??!