Amy: Mum, look! Lingling has got some interesting photos.
埃米:媽媽,看!玲玲有一些有趣的照片。
Ms Smart: Can I see them, Lingling?
斯瑪特女士:我可以看看它們嗎,玲玲?
Lingling: Of course.
玲玲:當然。
Lingling: They are photos of me and my family in China. This is Xinjiang. It's in the west of China. I went there last year.
玲玲:它們是我和我的家人在中國的照片。這是新疆。它在中國的西部。去年我去了那里。
Amy: Did you go with your parents?
埃米:你是和你父母一起去的嗎?
Lingling: Yes, I did. We stayed with my grandma for a week in July.
玲玲:是的,我是和我父母一起去的。我們和我外祖母在七月一起待了一個星期。
Ms Smart: The mountains are really beautiful.
斯瑪特女士:這些山真的很美。
Lingling: This is Hainan. It's in the south of China.
玲玲:這是海南。它在中國的南部。
Amy: Who is this?
埃米:這是誰?
Lingling: It's my uncle. He lives there with his three children. My cousins visit Beijing every year.
玲玲:是我叔叔。他和他的三個孩子住在那里。我的堂弟們每年都游覽北京。
Ms Smart: Oh yes, I remember! I met them in June! They're Li people.
斯瑪特女士:哦,是的,我記得!我在六月見過他們!他們是黎族人。