He borrowed some books.
他借了一些書。
And he read them all.
他把它們全讀了。
He bought some books.
他買了一些書。
But he didn't read at all.
但是他一點都沒讀。
Dear Daming,
親愛的大明:
How are you? We are going to see you in three weeks. Dad's going to put another bed in my room.Mum bought new T--shirts for you.Dad read a book about Chinese history.He is going to ask you some questions. And we borrowed a bike for you.
你好嗎?我們將要在三個星期后見到你。爸爸將要在我的房間里再放一張床。媽媽為你買了新T恤衫。爸爸讀了一本關于中國歷史的書。他將要問你一些問題。我們為你借了一輛自行車。
Don't forget to bring some CDs of Chinese songs. We can listen to them in the evening.
不要忘記帶一些中國歌曲的光盤。我們可以在晚上聽。
See you soon!
(希望)盡快見到你!
Simon
西蒙
POSTMAN, POSTMAN
郵遞員,郵遞員
Postman, postman, is there a letter for me?
郵遞員,郵遞員,有我的一封信嗎?
Sorry, there isn't one. There are three!
很抱歉,沒有一封。有三封!
One from England, one from Spain, One from Australia, a long way away.
一封來自英國,一封來自西班牙,一封來自遙遠的澳大利亞。