Daming: I'm going to visit my cousin in New York. His name is Simon. What present can I take?
大明:我將要拜訪我在紐約的表哥。他的名字是西蒙。我能帶什么禮物?
Fangfang: What about a toy panda?
芳芳:玩具熊貓怎么樣?
Daming: I think he's got a toy panda. His mother and grandma are Chinese.
大明:我想他有玩具熊貓。他媽媽和(外)祖母是中國人。
Fangfang: What about a kite?
芳芳:風箏怎么樣?
Daming: Good idea! I'll make a kite!
大明:好主意!我將做風箏!
Fangfang: But will it be windy in New York?
芳芳:但是紐約將會有風嗎?
Daming: I think so.
大明:我認為會的。
Daming: Will you help me?
大明:你會幫助我嗎?
Fangfang: Of course I will.
芳芳:我當然會。
Fangfang: Daming, your cousin will love this kite. It's a Chinese dragon.
芳芳:大明,你表哥將會喜歡這只風箏。它是一條中國龍。
Daming: Thank you for your help. It will be a great present.
大明:謝謝你的幫助。它將會是一份很棒的禮物。
Fangfang: You can write the Chinese word for "dragon" on it.
芳芳:你可以在它上面寫漢字“龍”。
Daming: That's a great idea!
大明:那是一個好主意!