Sam: Dad, it's six o'clock now. Will you be home at seven o'clock?
薩姆:爸爸,現在六點鐘了。你將在七點鐘到家嗎?
Mr Smart: Yes, I will.
斯瑪特先生:是的,我將在七點鐘到家。
Amy: It's half past six. Are you going to be late, Dad?
埃米:六點半了。你將要遲到了嗎,爸爸?
Mr Smart: Don't worry! I'll be home at seven o'clock. Why?
斯瑪特先生:不要擔心!我將在七點鐘到家。為什么?
Ms Smart: It's a quarter to seven. What time will you be home?
斯瑪特女士:差十五分鐘到七點了。你將在什么時候到家?
Mr Smart: I'll be home at seven o' clock.
斯瑪特先生:我將在七點鐘到家。
Amy: It's seven o' clock. Here he is.
埃米:七點鐘了。他在這里。
All: Happy birthday!
所有人:生日快樂!
Mr Smart: Thank you!
斯瑪特先生:謝謝你們!
Dad goes to work at seven o' clock,
爸爸七點鐘去上班,
seven o'clock, seven o' clock.
七點鐘,七點鐘。
Dad goes to work at seven o'clock.
爸爸七點鐘去上班。
He's a busy man.
他是一個忙碌的男人。
Mum goes to work at half past six,
媽媽六點半去上班,
half past six, half past six.
六點半,六點半。
Mum goes to work at half past six.
媽媽六點半去上班。
She's a busy woman.
她是一個忙碌的女人。
I go to school at eight o'clock,
我八點鐘去上學,
eight o'clock, eight o'clock.
八點鐘,八點鐘。
I go to school at eight o'clock.
我八點鐘去上學。
And we'll all be home at six.
我們都將在六點到家。